< List Building Mastery: List Building Secret #3 - Offer An Outstanding Bonus Or Gift

List Building Mastery

Monday, September 24, 2007

List Building Secret #3 - Offer An Outstanding Bonus Or Gift

I've had a problem in the past with offering freebies to get people to subscribe to your newsletter, but I also know it can work well, if done properly.
Why do I have a problem with it? Well I really want subscribers to be signing up for my newsletter because they want my newsletter not because they want the freebie I’m offering.
The best way to offer a freebie is to create one yourself and not something you have reprint rights to with 500 other people. You want it to be unique, and you want it to be something that plugs your newsletter heavily.
Do you know what makes a good bonus? Back issues of your newsletter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home